2021 Cadillac Escalade Interior
The Cadillac Escalade is everything a prestigious luxury SUV should be. With its commanding presence, powerful engine, and expansive, meticulously crafted cabin space, the Escalade defines this exclusive segment. Let the experts at Capital GMC Buick take you on a guided tour of the 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior, then schedule a test drive at our dealership in Regina to experience all that this iconic Cadillac SUV has to offer you today!
Cadillac Escalade Interior Dimensions
As the top model in the Cadillac SUV lineup, the Escalade interior offers 3-rows of seating that can accommodate up to 7 passengers. While the cabin is specifically designed to provide ultimate comfort for you and your passengers, it can easily be configured to provide an impressive amount of cargo space. This versatility will serve you well when running errands in and around White City. Review the Cadillac Escalade interior dimensions below:
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Headroom: 1,074 / 988 / 970 millimetres
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Legroom: 1,130 / 1,059 / 886 millimetres
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 3,426 litres
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 2,064 litres
- Cargo Volume to 3rd Row: 722 litres
Cadillac Escalade Interior Cabin Materials
There are nine interior trim and four seat-insert designs available that will help you to customize your Escalade interior in a way that reflects your personal style. Some of the additional Escalade interior design options include:
- Natural wood finishes
- Hand-finished leathering
- Available premium fabrics
- Available ventilated and heated seats
- Ambient interior lighting and light piping featuring 18 colours
- UltraView Panoramic Sunroof
Should you decide that you’d like to further customize your Escalade interior, the parts centre at Capital GMC Buick is well-stocked with genuine Cadillac accessories that can add style and functionality to your Moose Jaw commute.
Cadillac Escalade Interior Technologies
Along with its spacious cabin space and premium materials, the Escalade interior also offers a wide array of standard and available tech features that will keep you connected, entertained, and safe on Lumsden-area roads. Take a look at a few of the Escalade interior technology features that you can look forward to:
- A curved OLED display with 96.6 centimetres of total diagonal display (an industry-first)
- In-cluster navigation that conveniently displays the map right where you can see it best
- A Cadillac-exclusive Standard AKG 19-speaker sound system
- Augmented reality-enabled navigation that gives you audio turn-by-turn directions from the left or right speaker
- An in-vehicle conversation enhancement feature which can allow you to speak with backseat passengers thru the audio system speakers
- Available full-colour head-up display
- Available night vision mode
Explore the Cadillac Escalade Interior in Person at Capital GMC Buick
Once you settle in behind the wheel, you’ll understand why the Cadillac Escalade interior has helped to make this one of the most sought after luxury SUVs in Canada. Make sure that you check out our current new vehicle specials to get the best deal possible on your new Escalade, then apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
Learn More at Capital GMC Buick
The GMC Terrain is a compact crossover SUV that offers strong performance, robust towing capability, a spacious interior, and a wide array of convenient features to enhance your White City-area driving experience. So, how much is a GMC Terrain? Starting with an MSRP of $32,998, the Terrain is an affordable option for Regina drivers like you….
Whether you need a truck for work or for play, the 2021 GMC Sierra trim levels offer a variety of configurations, so you’re sure to find the model that has all of the features and capabilities you want. From the entry level SLE and SLT trims to the top-of-the-line GMC Denali, the Sierra 1500 combines…
The 2021 Buick Enclave is a 3-row SUV that offers plenty of room inside for both passengers and cargo, while delivering powerful performance and robust towing capabilities. How much can the Enclave tow? When properly equipped, the Buick Enclave towing capacity reaches 2,286 kilograms. That means your new Enclave can haul a small boat,…