2021 GMC Yukon Towing Capacity
The 2021 GMC Yukon is a powerful SUV that can easily haul a boat or travel trailer on your next getaway outside of White City. How much can the GMC Yukon tow? When properly equipped, you will enjoy a maximum GMC Yukon towing capacity of 3,810 kilograms. Learn about the towing features of the new Yukon, then book a test drive to get behind the wheel of this capable SUV today at Capital GMC Buick!
How Much Can the GMC Yukon Tow?
The GMC Yukon towing capacity differs slightly depending on which trim level you choose. Review the tow rating of each to find out which will best serve your Lumsden-area driving needs:
- The GMC Yukon SLE and SLT can both deliver a maximum towing capacity of 3,810 kilograms
- The GMC Yukon t4 model has a tow rating of 3,720 kilograms
- The GMC Yukon Denali model can tow up to 3,629 kilograms
- The GMC Yukon XL will provide a towing capacity of 3,765 kilograms
GMC Yukon Towing Packages
The GMC Yukon comes standard with a 2-inch trailering receiver and trailering hitch that features a seven-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits that provide a seven-way connection. If you upgrade to the Heavy-Duty trailering package, and you’ll enjoy additional features such as:
- Premium Smooth Ride Suspension with Rear Air Leveler
- 3.42 Axle Ratio
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Two-Speed Active Transfer Case (4WD Models Only)
GMC Yukon Towing Features
In addition to the GMC Yukon towing packages, this popular SUV comes with a variety of features designed to enhance your towing experience on the roads in and around Moose Jaw. Take advantage of the following features::
- Hill Start Assist: This system holds the trailer brake for you when you switch between your brake pedal and accelerator while towing on steep inclines, so you don’t slide back or slide forward on accident.
- Trailer Sway Control: This system uses StabiliTrak to improve traction while towing and will help to correct trailer sway when you’re changing lanes or driving at high speeds.
- Trailer Brake Control: For your convenience and to boost safety,the trailer’s brake control is located within easy reach behind your steering wheel.
Experience the 2021 GMC Yukon at Capital GMC Buick
The friendly and knowledgeable sales associates at Capital GMC Buick will be happy to break down all of the Yukon’s towing features in greater detail and fill you in on some of the other features and amenities you can look forward to. Still doing research? Check out the GMC Canyon Towing capacity and find out how much the GMC Terrain can tow to see how they compare to the Yukon. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
More From Capital GMC Buick
The 2021 Buick Enclave is a 3-row SUV that offers plenty of room inside for both passengers and cargo, while delivering powerful performance and robust towing capabilities. How much can the Enclave tow? When properly equipped, the Buick Enclave towing capacity reaches 2,286 kilograms. That means your new Enclave can haul a small boat,…
The 2021 GMC Yukon is a powerful SUV that can easily haul a boat or travel trailer on your next getaway outside of White City. How much can the GMC Yukon tow? When properly equipped, you will enjoy a maximum GMC Yukon towing capacity of 3,810 kilograms. Learn about the towing features of the new…
If you’re in need of a powerful truck that’s perfect for work and play, then the new GMC Canyon is a powerful midsize pickup truck that can easily do double duty as a work truck or a daily driver on your Moose Jaw commute. With its strong engine and robust capabilities, the Canyon can easily…